Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday wreath www.mygc.com/scentsationalfragrance

My family and I spent our Thanksgiving doing the same thing we do ever year. We always put our tree up after our Thanksgiving meal. I always loved the smell of pine but since real tree's increase the risk of fire we have put up an artificial tree for about seven years now. It looks beautiful and so real but the pine scent has been greatly missed. This year I decided to keep the artificial tree but add the pine fragrance. I broke out my cute little frosty flame less pod warmer and a holiday wreath pod. It is funny to see people walk in and comment on how wonderful my tree smells. To funny, the tree is fake and the fragrance is filling the air from the pod. I love the holidays and look forward to spending time with family and friends. check out the jolly snowman pod warmer on my website www.mygc.com/scentsationalfragrance Make him a part or your holiday traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment