Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fabulous Fragrance and extra cash!









It is so hard to believe that we are less than 6 months away from Christmas. WOW! Where has the year gone? If you are looking for a way to earn some extra income for the upcoming holiday contact me today! I would love to guide and support you during your journey of creating extra income while having fun and meeting new people. This company offers several avenue of income so you can chose what is right for you. It has been an amazing and life changing experience for me and I would love to share the opportunity with you. This opportunity is available to anyone in the United States and Canada. July is a perfect time to explore this opportunity for many reasons. There is an opportunity to become a member and earn $380.00 worth of products FREE along with $175.00 in cash!
I take pride in my effective leadership during the course of the last three years for team members from one side of the US to the other and including some parts of Canada. I am a dedicated leader with a high promotion rate with team members. Come join our team and begin reaping the rewards and incentives of a career that can bring positive changes to your life.
Email me for additional information: Penny.Hall@goldcanyon.us
www.mygc.com/scentsationalfragrance

No comments:

Post a Comment