Saturday, June 11, 2011

3 wick COFFEE SCENTED CANDLES AVAILABLE IN THREE FRAGRANCES.


For all of you that love the smell of coffee but don't like the taste, this ones for you! Three wick candle in reusable decorative container. I absolutely love this candle, it makes me feel like I am in my own personal coffee shop. I also like the reusable containers that are very decorative. The have a glass bottom with a copper looking top. Very cute in the kitchen filled with coffee, sugar or creamer. 17oz candle burns for approximately 55-75 hours. Available in Amaretto Creme, Hazelnut, and Iced Caramel Macchiato.
To hear about all the latest sales and promotions check out my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Penny-Hall-Gold-Canyon-Independent-Demonstrator/152614554806629 Don’t forget to click Like at the top so you can hear about all the sales and promotions as they are announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment