Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Support our Troops with a Support our Troops Warm Welcome Candle


Support the Troops! I am seeking help with doing something that I already love to do and that is Support the Troops. As a Military Mom, I realize how important it is for those who are away from family and friends. When I have Military Members who deploy, my family and I always do what we can to send items that they have no access to overseas. In my effort to help those in need I am donating all of the proceeds of this candle to the purchases of those items. For every Support our Troops candle that is sold, 10% will go to Operation Homefront and 25% will be spent on items that will be shipped to deployed Military Members. Please help my cause today by purchasing a Support our Troops 16oz Warm Welcome candle. If you have any questions or would like to take part in raising funds for my cause, please email me at Penny.Hall@goldcanyon.us Your support is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment