Saturday, August 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUE TO LIFE FRAGRANCE BIRTHDAY CAKE CANDLE www.queenofcandles.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUE TO LIFE FRAGRANCE BIRTHDAY CAKE CANDLE

www.queenofcandles.com

Our newest BIRTHDAY tradition. I get so excited and feel so festive when it comes to celebrating birthdays with my family. This year I chose to start a new tradition. I got a 26 oz Birthday cake candle and for the entire day of some ones Birthday I light it. I only burn it for four hours at a time through out the day and enjoy the fragrance of a fresh baked Birthday cake. This true to life fragrance can make anyone think a cake is being baked as they enter the house. I burn only this one fragrance through out the day and then put the cover on and store it until the next Birthday. They are clean burning, no black jars with these candles, so there is no need to clean it before putting it away. Always remeber to trim your wicks to a qrt inch and dip the wick into the wax and pull it right back out. This preserves your wick and allows longer burning time.

I recently attended a Luau and had one lit on one of the tables. Everyone loved the fact that even being outside you could smell this candle. The one problem I did run into however was that all of the children were running around looking to find where the cake was located. It was so funny. None of them were impressed to find out that no cake was available.

This amazing fragrance is available in 5, 8, 16, and 26 oz jars along with the flame free pods. It also is available in a Birthday gifts set, I love that as it makes a wonderful gift perfect for the occasion. Check out this and other amazing fragrances at www.queenofcandles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment