Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Seasonal Fragrance, mouthwatering grape and juicy pear www.queenofcandles.com

Seasonal Fragrance, mouthwatering grape and juicy pear www.queenofcandles.com

Summer is coming to an end as will some of these great fragrances. With that said I would just like to encourage anyone who loves some of these amazing summer fragrances to take advantage of getting them while they are still available. With fall approaching I think of all the yummy fragrances that were not in last years fall catalog. Don’t miss out on the tropical fragrance of casaba melon sunset, pineapple coast, coconut mango breeze and coconut lime verbena. I always feel like I have been swept away to a relaxing tropical Island. Juicy pear and grape are a couple of my favorites that I predict won’t be available during the fall catalog. Don’t miss out on any of these amazing fragrances as they won’t last long. www.queenofcandles.com is available 24/7 for your secure shopping pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment