Sunday, August 16, 2009

SALE SALE SALE NEW FALL FRAGRANCES ARE HERE! BONUS SALE PAGE! www.queenofcandles.com

SALE! SALE! SALE! NEW FALL FRAGRANCES ARE HERE! BONUS SALE PAGE! www.queenofcandles.com

Fall fragrances have arrived! Check out all the wonderful new products and fragrances now available. My favorite peppermint bark is now back! It smells like a york peppermint patty, YUMMY. I am so thrilled to see the fall fragrances back. The smell of sweet candy corn, Crème Brule and Mrs. Clause’s Kitchen to name a few. Check out the new SALE items available now also. It has never been a greater time to be a part of this wonderful company. I am so thrilled at the amazing difference it has made in my life. No matter where you are in the United States or Canada, you are welcome to join out team of wonderful men and women and see what the opportunity can do to make a difference in your life.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cottage tea light lamp. It is so beautiful. I bought it last year for 46.98 and it is on sale now for under 12.00 WOW!

    ReplyDelete