Monday, July 6, 2009

Casaba Melon Sunset, fragrance of the day

My choice of fragrance today is Casaba Melon Sunset, the weather is beautiful, it's bright and sunny and the sun just warms you from head to toe. I have had a great day lounging in a deck chair in the warm sun. The smell of Casaba Melon Sunset only increased my feeling of being in a tropical climate. It seems amazing to me how a scent can take you into another world. A few frozen beverages and I would definitely think I was there. Yes I have worked today also, I made my calls and attended a phone conference with other members of the team while sitting in the sun and enjoying the day. I have never had so much enjoyment from working. This can be you, take a chance on yourself and give it a shot.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete