Friday, July 3, 2009

Loving my amazing opportunity and willing to share it

I joined an amazing company on September 4th of 2008. I mainly did it for the love of the products and to get a discount. With no effort I have already made very descent money and have enjoyed an all expense paid trip. I am so shocked at the results of being a member of this company. When I joined it was 175.00 and I didn't blink an eye at that as it had over 385.00 worth of the products in the full size kit. Now people can join this company with a STIMULUS KIT being offered for $20.00. That starts you out with a few supplies, a 25% discount for the products you want, a 25% commision for the ones you sell and a website for 90 days. How amazing is that. I had a lot of people ask how I was doing during these difficult economic times and here is my answer, my sales have continuously increased and my team has almost doubled. I think my sales increase is a direct result of people spending their money more wisely. By that I mean that they know they are getting an amazing product for a really descent price. People still want the luxuries but want to make sure that they are getting their monies worth. As far as my team expanding, people straight up needed a way to make extra cash with minimal expense. When you have to leave your house it costs money, with this MOB (my own business) when I leave my house I know I am making money and half the time I don't even have to leave. How great is that. I want to offer this opportunity to anyone who is out there struggling to earn extra cash, is maybe a little unhappy with their life or anyone who just wants to do something that constantly puts a smile on your face. I really suggest giving it a shot. I started this with no license, no car, and struggling through a greiving process. My family and friends laughed and thought I was nuts, now they look at me and say WOW if she can do it with a million hurdles to over come, then so can I. If you are interested in doing something to change your life let me offer the amazing opportunity that was offered to me. This has been a life changing experience for me and I recommend it to everyone who is looking for a little extra something in life.
queenofcandles.com

7 comments:

  1. Do you like deer hunting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has this blog gone inactive? I haven't received a reply in two days now :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. The toffee drizzled popcorn is my #1... highly suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Caedoven I do not hunt and I am glad you like the toffee drizzled popcorn, it will probably be available again this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bought the lilac candle from the Queen of candles , and its like your sitting in a lilac tree...its amazing..make sure u buy one fron the queen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I am happy to hear that you love the true to life fragrance.

    ReplyDelete