Thursday, July 30, 2009

EMERGE INTO A WHOLE NEW FEELING FOR BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT www.queenofcandles.com

EMERGE INTO A WHOLE NEW FEELING FOR BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT www.queenofcandles.com

I have recently been thanked for introducing an individual to the EMERGE body line. I had heard that it did wonders for people with eczema and this person had a family member who suffered with this condition. I recommended the body lather, saying it may help. She is so thrilled at the results of it she sent me a thank you card. It feels great to help change the lives of people by just suggesting reputable products and services.

My favorite EMERGE product is the hand silk. WOW is what I have to say. It contains special healing nutrients including living ionic minerals. I love the silky feeling of my hands after using this product and the fragrance just seems to melt away any stress.

The EMERGE total response therapy is the way to go to nourish, re-energize and renew each day. Two thumbs up for these wonderful products

No comments:

Post a Comment