Friday, July 3, 2009

Flameless Fragrance

My boys love the smell of the amazing candles that I sell and are always looking to get one or two when they come home on leave. The banana nut bread left there mouth watering and thinking of home. The problem was they were not allowed to burn candles. Not a problem, the wonderful pod warmers that are also available were the perfect solution. They are a decorative base that comes in seven different styles and have a built in timer that automaticly shuts off in 4,8, or 12 hours. No worries about any fires or forgetting to shut it off. 76 true to life fragrances are available and low and behold banana nut bread is one of them. These are great as I can only imagine what their rooms smell like with out it. I highly recommend these to people who work in office buildings that don't allow open flame or college students who probably would probably benefit from these mouth watering aromas. I would say that this is one of my favorite products. queenofcandles.com

1 comment:

  1. P.S. i get the urge to eat the candles... good stuff.

    ReplyDelete