Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fundraising www.mygc.com/scentsationalfragrance

When I received a lead on a fundraiser a few days ago I was so excited and looking forward to branching out my avenues of income with my GC business. I definitely wasn't thinking that this fundraiser would pull at my heart strings. This fundraiser was for a sweet 16 year old boy who needed to earn money to attend a 20 day trip over seas to participate in a student ambassador program. This young man who I will call C is so determined and dedicated to earning the funds required to experience an amazing opportunity of a life time. I spoke with his mom who would love to see this happen for him but could not figure out how they would be able to afford the fees associated with the trip. That is when I was contacted about a fundraiser that could help them to raise some of the funds needed. My heart instantly was touched when speaking with C. I asked him what his plan was for his fundraiser. This was his answer. He is going to ask approximately 10 members of his family, school or local organizations to assist in his quest for earning the required fees. His hopes are that they will be able to take their scratch and sniff fundraiser packet to all of their friends and family reaching out for support for this wonderful young man. After speaking with him I am dedicating my self to helping his cause, for him to reach out at the age of 16 and take his future in his own hands to make it a better life I have decided to donate my entire earnings to his cause. I am writing this in the hopes that someone else would like to help C who is from New Hampshire on his journey to a better education and life. If you would be interested in ordering to assist him in his goal to raise $8,000.00 please contact me direct at ms.pennyhall@yahoo.com I believe that this child can make his future a great one with just a little help. C's trip is scheduled for the summer of 2010 but his time is limited as far as paying his attendance fees. I am reaching out to anyone in America to help this wonderful young man. I will keep the status of C's journey updated so everyone will know if and how this young man faced obstacles and reached his goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment