Saturday, September 12, 2009

Inspiration Cedar woods-gratitude www.mygc.com/scentsationalfragrance

Inspiration Cedar woods-gratitude www.mygc.com/scentsationalfragrance
 
As I type I am sitting on a lounge chair on my back deck, soaking up the warmth of the sun as I reflect on the last year. So many wonderful things have happened for my life that I feel nothing but appreciative and grateful. I have been so fortunate over the last year, starting my own business, being able to watch my grand daughter while her parents work and seeing her grow as they so quickly do. I’ve done some traveling and have met many wonderful new people across the United States and Canada. I woke up one day and just decided to stop paying retail for a product I loved and it was all down hill from there. I figure what the heck, why not save 25% on all the things I buy from this company? I didn’t realize at the time the difference in my life it would make. I’m a candle lover, no doubt about that and when I found this one company that had such high quality candles with a great price point, I just figured what the heck. I will save lots of money by getting the 25% discount on my personal orders so I jumped on board. Never did I think I would have got an all expense paid trip in my first 8 months. Never did I think I would have met new friends spreading from California to Nova Scotia. I didn’t see it possible to get done my job and take care of my little darlin while working from home. I see it now. When I joined this company September 4th of 2008 I didn’t expect anything other then personal savings. That isn’t what happened though. It all began when I lit the banana nut bread from the baking line collection. Every one who came to my home had to have one, the fragrance was so true to life and had their mouths watering for one of their own. So no big deal, I sold a few to friends and family, made a few bucks and thought, this is cool, now I can get more for me for FREE! I didn’t expect for their friends and family to start calling wanting ones of their own, but that’s exactly what happened. So sales continued to climb and then friends, family and customers started seeing all the benefits of joining this company and they began jumping on board. I have to say one year later and over 56 members have joined me in this wonderful adventure. Six months after joining this company I was able to give up my job and work my own business. I will be forever grateful for this opportunity. My grand daughter was born in that exact month and I will always be thankful that she did not have to attend a public daycare. I am fortunate that my business will allow me to travel the United States and Canada with out missing a beat. Since my family is the most important thing in the world to me, my business allows me to travel to see my boys who are in the service and stationed a ways away. I don’t have to worry about loosing pay for taking time off from work. I have often been asked how the economy has effected my business and my answer is always, my sales continue to climb. I feel that as a leader for my team I have been able to help them to reach above and beyond their original goals and see such wonderful things happening to wonderful people. I am always looking to touch someone else’s life with the opportunity. If you or some one you know would like more information please email me at Penny.Hall@goldcanyon.us or visit my website to learn more. www.mygc.com/scentsationalfragrance You may also contact me by phone Penny Hall/senior manager ID#171843 802/370-1507 I hope that you would take advantage of an opportunity that could change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment