Friday, September 11, 2009

www.mygc.com/scentsationalfragrance AUTUMN WALK & PUMPKIN PIE

Fall is showing it's colors with the changing of the leaves and the cool air. School is back in session and the labor day weekend is over. I've had to start closing the windows on some nights. I think about how fast the summer has gone but embrace the warm feeling of fall. I look forward to the upcoming festivities and times that family and friends all gather round to create life time memories. I am getting prepared. I've made Autumn walk my NOW fragrance along with pumpkin pie. I love walking around the house taking in the comforting scent of pumpkin pie. I always think of time spent with family and friends and during those times pumpkin pie has always been a favorite. www.mygc.com/scentsationalfragrance

No comments:

Post a Comment