Thursday, May 26, 2011

Candles that support our troops & Candles that help kids


Yesterday someone left me a comment on my website link asking if any of the candles we have support a good cause. I just loved answering that question with a big YES! There are a selection of candles that 100% of the profit to a foundation for children. I have been involved with a child that was born with a heart condition and has been in and out of surgery for most of her life. I gave this foundation an application on behalf of her family and was overwhelmed with pride and happiness when the family contacted me to thank me for submitting a request. Their family was presented with funds to assist them in their costly medical expenses. I would like for any of you who are out there that love children , suggest that your purchase of a Candles for Kids. It will help in funding a wonderful organization that helps kids and families in need. The fragrance of these candles change each season and this season the choices are Baby Magic, Baby Powder, which is one of my favorites. I have always loved the scent of baby powder and this true to life fragrance reminds me of the days when my kids were babies and just finishing up bath time. The other available fragrance this season is Cherry Cherry Fizz, the one thing I tell everyone and it is hard to believe unless you smell it yourself, is that you can smell the scent of the fizz.
Another great choice that supports a great cause is a support our troops candle. As a military mom I know how important a cause like this can be. This wonderful candle is available in 16oz with approximate burn time of 120-140 hours. 10% of the retail value gets donated to Operation Homefront. The fragrance is Warm Welcome and I can not stress enough that it is for a great cause.
Any of these candles assist a group or organization and make a difference in the life of a child or the life of a Military family. Show your support with a purchase of one of these candles at www.mygc.com/scentsationalfragrance

No comments:

Post a Comment