Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Have fun, earn money www.mygc.com/scentsationalfragrane

Today I shared the wonderful opportunities that are available to people who are looking to earn a little extra money. I love that I can work from home, make my own hours and love what I am doing. When I first started with this company, I will admit, I joined just because I loved the products so much and I love to save money so I thought why not just get the discount. What happened to me was that friends and family came by as and would be just intoxicated with the amazing fragrance of my home. It is remarkable how true to life the fragrance is. My favorite at the time was Banana Nut Bread. That was all it took, my friends and family wanted the amazing fragrance in their homes as well. Within six months, I had managed to be working my own small business and was rewarded with an all expense trip for additional training. I could not believe it! I know you are probably thinking, yeah right! It is true, I have never done something that has been as fun or rewarding as being part of a company that has such great products that your customers come looking for you. If you or someone you know, loves fragrance and would like to earn some extra money you have found the right place. It does not matter if you live in California or Nova Scotia, this team of fantastic women and men have made a difference in their lives by enjoying what they do while making money. Check out the opportunities that await at www.mygc.com/scentsationalfragrance I would love to help you make your financial dreams come true doing something that you like. Please feel free to contact me through my website contact information if you have any questions.

www.mygc.com/scentsationalfragrane

No comments:

Post a Comment