Saturday, May 21, 2011

Papaya Passion citronella, Summer time essentials

With summer approaching and the need to spend more time in the great outdoors, I have been reminding my customers not to forget their Citronella candles. With the large amount of rain we have seen in specific areas this year, we know for sure that the bugs will be out in full force. I remember being outside last Halloween socializing with my new neighbors and we were swatting at bugs like crazy. I decided to bring out the Papaya Passion citronella candle that I had and within minutes we were spending more time enjoying each other’s company and cold beverages, over swatting away the bugs. I was not out looking to get a sale but with the results that they witnessed, it turned out to be the hottest selling item for me for a couple of weeks. Not only did we enjoy the sweet fragrance that was circulating in the night’s air but we were able to avoid the aggravation of bugs. I highly recommend the Papaya Passion or Jasmine Lime Citronella candles. With all the gatherings that will be taking place over the course of the summer months, I assure you, it is one convenience that you will not want to be without. Order securely 24/7 at www.mygc.com/scentsationalfragrance

No comments:

Post a Comment